Saturday, May 17, 2014

Let's try this again

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today, although it's starting a little chilly. I'm headed out to the garden in an hour to check out the mud -- my guess is it's still pretty wet. (We did, after all, have snow yesterday. It didn't stick, but I watched it come down, mixed with the rain, with awe.)

It's not good for the soil to work with it when it's wet, sadly. I'm waiting at least a few days -- until a fist-full of soil barely clumps in my hand, rather than staying as a ball -- before I work in the demo plot.

If you'd like straw -- let me know, drop off $9.50 for a full bale, $6 for a half, and I'll drop the straw in your plot the following day.

If you'd like a t-shirt -- email or text me the size (Adult S through Adult XL), and I'll put the shirt(s) at the front desk for you. To pick them up, you'll need to drop off $8 per shirt in an envelope with my name on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment