Saturday, July 20, 2013

In and around our garden

One of my favorite things about our community garden is the amazing diversity of design and technique. I walk up and down the walkways almost every day, and it occurred to me that many of you gardeners may not, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite things in our very own garden:

A handy way to store watering cans



Storing watering can AND tools


Nicely rendered Florida weave support for tomatoes


PVC hoops with row covers


PVC hoops with netting


Purple string beans


Creative signage



Our very own sign-maker, Christine


Kids staying cool while visiting the garden

And my very favorite thing -- sunshine on the veg...


 ...which is not a technique, but is beautiful nonetheless.



















No comments:

Post a Comment