Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pinterest for the garden-addicted


When it's not gardening season, I'm either recovering with my feet up or checking out my favorite gardening blogs and websites to find ideas for next year. If I find something good, I pin it to Pinterest.

If you haven't visited Pinterest yet, it's a site that allows people to "pin" pictures from webpages on personal idea boards, and if you or anyone else clicks on the picture, the original webpage opens. It's a great way to visually save ideas and links, on virtually any topic.

Last year I started a Pinterest board for the community garden, and I've been adding pins to it ever since. If you're interested in checking out some how-to's and find some new ideas for 2013, head on over to Community Garden at Wagner Farm's Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment